Wednesday, May 28, 2008

On The Prowl...Books Beware ;)

Ok I am officially dying to read Whirlwind Wedding by Jacquie D'alessandro!!! I found this author via reviews on blogs and barnes&noble.com and boy am I glad I took the time to check her out! I have a list of 5 of her novels I'm desperate to read especially Whirlwind Wedding!

I read the summary and was immediately intrigued, and once I'd read an excerpt on Jacquie's homepage I was a goner!!! I want to read this novel so badly but unfortunately it is not available at any of my local bookstores, thus I will be forced to order it and wait for the snail-mail to bring it into my waiting arms.

Anyone who is interested in historical romances should check out Jacquie's homepage at http://www.jacquied.com/index.html. I have yet to read any of her books however the fact that I am pimping her work after only reading excerpts should be a good sign lol. I'll let ya know when I finally get my hands on Whirlwind Wedding and will definitely post a review afterwards.

~~~
On another note: I only have 2 more finals before classes end and with that in mind I am taking a break and heading to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (the amusement park) tommorow!! It should be wonderful and I will post pics if I remember to take the camera *which knowing me: I'll likely remember to take it but forget it in the car lol...so is my life...* ;)

Smile!!
Cherie

1 comment:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Cherie,
That book sounds very cool!

It's not available for the Kindle.
I guess because it was released in 2000.

I'll put it on my TBR list.
And maybe I'll be in the mood for hist./romance and I'll buy the hard copy!

Toodles!
Jess