Sunday, May 25, 2008

Long Time No Post...

Sorry, I know it's been awhile but I am so blame-free for my lack of presense here on my blog this last week. Can I really be faulted if finals kept me from posting?...I think not. lol...ok ok I suppose I could have found time, but what would I have posted about? Finals are boring enough as it is without complaining about them. Not to mention that all of my free time (plus some time that should have been spent studying) was strictly reserved for my books. *hee hee* what can I say? I openly admit to being a book junkie. ;)



Speaking of...



I finally got my greedy little hands on Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon and am planning on devouring the book at first chance!! I also just bought five new historical romances (four from the Friends of the Library bookstore I told you about - all costing under $3 each) and one from Borders bookstore. From FOL, I bought the first 2 installments in Sabrina Jeffries' Royal Brotherhood Trilogy (I read this series a long time ago and have been meaning to purchase it since then lol) and I also got Jeffries' first 2 books in her School For Heiresses Series. I finished Never Seduce A Scoundrel (1st book in the series) about a week or so ago but never got around to posting about it but no worries I will...lol. From borders I bought Lisa Kleypas' "Suddenly You"...I finished it last night and will definitely be posting a review of it on here today :).

I've got my eyes on some others as well: thanks to some fabulous reviews I've found online I am now eager to read "Moon Called" by Patricia Briggs, "Comanche Moon" by Catherine Anderson, "A Reluctant Reformer" by Lynsay Sands, "Love Bites" by Lynsay Sands, "The King of the Unblessed" by Michelle M. Pillow, and a new one not yet out "Cry Wolf" by Patricia Briggs.

Alright well that's all for now. I'll be posting some reviews on here today and possibly tommorow evening so look out for them ;)

TaTa FoR nOw...

No comments: