Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Found another one ...or two...or three...



As if I'm not already drowning 5 inches over my head in books to read, I've found more...yep that right. I should really learn to tear myself away from that dratted barnes and noble website...not to mention reading the fabulous reviews on other blogs. If I were smart I'd catch up and devour the books in my long TBR pile before sniffing around reading book reviews and excerpts *laughs out loud at the idea*...(hey, I never claimed to be smart) ;).



This time around it was the blogs that did me in. The book I want to read most at the moment is "Mine Till Midnight" (by: Lisa Kleypas) - I have seen this book many times and been drawn by it's truly beautiful cover, but before now had always talked myself out of buying it...well, no longer. I just read an excerpt online and practically growled in frustration when the excerpt ended...I NEED to read this story! I'd also like to look into "Suddenly You" by the same author...although it doesn't look quite as appealing as "Mine till Midnight", I do think it will be an interesting read.



At the moment I'm craving historical romance and thanks to "accidentally" reading over a review on Nicole Jordan's Courtship Wars Series, am now in the mood to fall once again into Jordan's weave. Thankfully the books are not 5 feet from me so I daresay it is a situation that will soon be rectified...now if only I had some chocolate to accompany them...hmmm...I think it's time to go turn my kitchen over in my hunt for sweets ;)



Always A Sweet Tooth,


Cherie

No comments: