Thursday, May 15, 2008

~*~ Quote Of The Week ~*~ (I know, I know...it's late...again...)

Ok...obviously I am not doing well with keeping the quote of the week to stick to a particular day...so I have decided I will simply post a quote once a week (specific day and time be damned! ;) lol) Besides, it adds to the surprise this way...when will Cherie post the quote this week? Today?...nope. Tommorow?...Wouldn't YOU like to know!! *evil cackle...thunder & lightening...more evil laughter...cough, cough...thunder dies down into a pathetic silence* Oh well, there your bit of insanity for the night...




Alrighty...onto the quote! This week, my quote of choice is....




*Drum Roll....*




*...Are you ready for this?*




*...No really. Are you ready?...Are you sure?...Wow...you really want to know huh?*




*Sighs*




*O-K...I guess if you really must know...the quote this week is...*




What's love?

Love is...
What makes a weak man brave
And a king step off his throne
Good times, bad times
Easy times, tough times
It comes in an instant
And lasts three days after forever
That's what love is.
- Mike (Unknown by me)–


Okay, I know what you're thinking...CHERIE! That's not a quote, it's a poem! Well YES, YES IT IS. But making the title of these weekly blogs "Quote, poem, random saying, etc...of the week" was just too darn wordy...so just know that that's what I mean by quote of the day. I'll likely be posting quotes (from anywhere and everywhere - including my faves from books! mmmhhh...think of all of the possibilities!!), poems, famous sayings, songs, or whatever I feel like posting...so suck it up honey cause it's going to be fabulous! lol...okay...I daresay I'm in a loopy mood right now and apparently a chatty one at that, so I'm going to stop typing now...




Remember to smile!! =)

No comments: