Sunday, July 13, 2008

In Book Heaven ;)

Do you remember me mentioning the quaint, utterly adorable (and cheap) used bookstore I found recently? Tom's Used Books? Well they have a trading system and so because I brought in a bunch of older books I was able to gain over $10 in credit...I found three books (two by Lisa Kleypas and one by Sherrilyn Kenyon) for only $7!! Gotta love those prices!!






I'm currently working on the Undead series by Kerrilyn Sparks, and should be finishing that soon. I have a long list of books lined up to read after Sparks' series, however I'm not sure if I'm in the mood for paranormal or historical...hmm...For the last few weeks I've been on a paranormal kick however I'm dying to read Stranger In My Arms by Kleypas! Who knows, maybe I'll go back to my (bad) habit of readng various books at the same time. ;)

I'll keep ya posted...

No comments: