Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blog Might Be Slim-Pickings For The Next Week Or So...

Alrighty-O, here's the dealio (lol can't remember where I heard that but like it all the same)...I am leaving town for a couple of days starting tommorow to attend a concert with some friends. I will be back the 19th but will then be gone again from the 20th through the 25th (I'm going for orientation for UCSB so I will be spending the first three days in lovely Santa Barbara and the remainder of the time in San Diego on a little mini-vaca). I will be taking my laptop with me on my week long trip but am not sure how often I will get the chance to come onto my blog but I promise to try my hardest to find the time.

I just finished reading To Catch A Highlander last night and wowsers!! I will try to post a review tonight because I doubt I'll find the time tommorow and this book sooo deserves a shout-out. =)

I am currently rereading Karen Chance's ABSLUTELY BRILLIANT AND BREATHTAKING Cassandra Palmer Series because I feel I need a brush up before (finally) reading the third novel!! And since I read those novels before I started this blog, I have yet to post any reviews on them so be prepared for a full out review bonanza on Karen Chance here in the near future ;)

Ok well I suppose that's all for now...TTFN :)

No comments: