Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blogging When I Should Be Snoring (*not that I snore* lol)

I have to wake up tommorow morning to work out, clean my house, play taxi cab for a friend and hopefully work in a trip to the bookstore somewhere in there...and yet am I asleep? Me who needs at least 7 hours of peaceful sleep to be only slightly groggy in the morning? I think not. Instead of sleeping I am listening to music better suited for a dark, loud night club, chatting with friends who manage to bring out my inner wild child, and blogging on my wonderful blogger.com haha...yeah, much more constructive than sleeping! ;) I am currently reading A Reluctant Reformer by Lynsay Sands (pretty good so far...creative storyline), and am repeating a few novels like Cole's Immortals After Dark Series (can never get enough of them!!! lol). And unfortunately I have been unable to locate the third book in Katie MacAlister's Aisling Grey, Guardian series so I am stuck in limbo until my order can go threw...not a fun place to be (especially when you're as hooked as I am...really they should make patches for book addicts *then again...maybe not* haha). Alrighty, well I suppose I should probably pull myself away from the computer screen and take the headphones out of my ears and say goodbye to my friends before it gets any later.

I'll keep ya posted *fingers crossed that Light My Fire Comes VERY SOON!!!*
Cherie

2 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Cherie,

It's funny, I too had a problem finding the third Aisling Grey book. What was so irritating was that I had the 4th book and couldn't read it until I found number 3.

Cherie said...

I know exactly how you feel...that was my very problem. I had been able to buy the first two and the fourth but had to wait over a week for the third! lol but I finally got it and have now finished the series and OMG! Needless to say I'll be posting a review soon haha =)