Sunday, June 8, 2008

No Longer MIA ;)

Sorry I've been absent for so long. For the past week I've been tying up loose strings and dealing with college plans and graduated so yay!! Unfortunately however an hour after my graduation a friend and I both caught some bug from another friend and so now we're both glued to our beds. Which is good for my reading but bad for the body.

I just recently acquired some new books!!!!

I bought Whirlwind Wedding (by Jacqui D'Alessandro) and read it today!! Needless to say I will be posting a response soon - although perhaps not tonight seeing as how crummy I'm feeling - I am so going to send the friend who got me sick a disgruntled message! lol ;). I also bought Moon Called (by Patricia Briggs)...I'd got a lot of good feedback on this book and read an excerpt online so hopefully it will prove to be an interesting read. I also bought The Darkest Night (by Gena Showalter) - I wanted to hold off until the first three were all out but couldn't resist buying it in the stores the other day *hee hee*. Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I have also recently purchased Elizabeth Hoyt's To Taste Temptation, and Who Will Take This Man (by Jacquie D'Alessandro).

So you can expect some upcoming reviews (I think I actually have a few reviews I need to catch up on for books I previously read) so keep an eye out. And I intend another visit to the bookstore soon, so if you have any suggestions give me a holler!!

Have a wonderful Monday tommorow!!!
Cherie

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Cherie, I hope you are feeling much better. Thanks to you, I very recently finished Mine till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas and Sleepless at Midnight by Jacquie D'Alessandro. Thank you for bringing these authors to my attention. Both books were wonderful with delightful, interesting characters (especially Cam Rohan--yum!).

I loved Moon Called (and the other 2 books that followed)--I hope you enjoy it.