Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm Back---again *blushes*

I know, I know...I should just permanently change my name to MIA and face the truth. I keep disappearing on this blog (although thankfully this time my excuse is being wrapped up in books rather than in my sickbed's blankets so that's something...right?). I have seriously neglected this blog and am thoroughly ashamed of myself.

...Ok I'm over it. Well now that I'm back I have a million book reviews to post up and will post some tonight (I swear) and I have also fallen behind (once again) on my quote of the week so I will post one of those on here today too. ;)

I have been reading some really good books lately! I have finally gotten into MacAlister's Aisling Grey series and boy can I tell you, I am soooo glad I stopped passing these books by in the book stores! I will be posting a review on these books although I think I may wait a few days until I have finished the entire series so I can give an overall review of it. I have also read more of Jacquie D'Alessandro's books and it is official --- she has definitely become one of my favorite authors!! It seems so rare that you find an author whose every single book you love but D'Alessandro has become one of those authors for me!! I will post on the novels of hers I've read later on tonight!! I am also currently reading Hoyt's "To Taste Temptation" and thus far am enjoying it :)...

Well I think that's all for now...I'll keep ya posted (literally) ;)

Smile,
Cherie

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Hey, glad you're back! I loved the Aisling Gray series--I want to be a wyvern's mate!