Wednesday, April 23, 2008

UCSB HERE I COME *gulp*

It's official...About an hour ago I sent in my Statement of Intent to Register with the University of Santa Barbara California, meaning I am officially a soon-to-be student of the wonderful university. It's crazy to think, come September, I will be a college freshman at a university in another town. I'm excited but terribly nervous. Here's hoping I don't screw it up within the first 5 minutes of being on my own lol.



~~~

On quite a different note: I found this adorable picture online of Anita Blake and Jean-Claude (from Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake Series - if you've read any of my recent posts you know I'm deep in love with this series and falling deeper with each turn of the page.)

Isn't it adorable?

3 comments:

Pearl said...

Good luck Cherie! And I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Hugs,
Pearl

Cherie said...

Thanks, I really hope so!!! =)

Always,
Cherie :)

Anonymous said...

Hi. I love the Anita Blake series too. I've almost finished the whole series and I love it. I hope to read more of her books. Well. it was nice to see someone other than myself and my boyfriend who likes the series.