Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Long Time No Post :)

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted; being the occasional dummy I am, I forgot my password...ridiculous I know. Thankfully though I remembered it tonight and am back and ready to post! LOL!

I am still bogged down right now but that's to be expected. Thankfully though I have been finding time to read:). I am completely helpless against Hamilton's Anita Blake Series. It has definitely found a permanent place in my first circle of books.

FYI: While most people divide their books into favorites by their first favorite, second favorite, ect...I divide mine into their own "circles" because I am absolutely incapable of picking 1 fave book. My first circle consists of books that have changed my life...the books in this circle are my beloved treasures that I would never want to live without - a bit extreme I know, but hey, these are some damn good books! Some of the books in my first circle are Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series, Christina Feehan's Dark Series, C.L. Wilson's Tairen Soul Series, Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist By: David Levithan and Rachel Cohn,
Keri Arthur's Riley Jenson Guardian Series, Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake Series, J.K Rowling's Harry Potter Series, Everything written by Gena Showalter, Nicole Jordan's Courtship Wars Trilogy, Karen Chance's Cassandra Palmer Series, Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark Series, Kim Harrison's Rachel Morgan Series, Just Listen By: Sarah Dessen, This Lullaby By: Sara Dessen, Honey, Baby, Sweetheart By: Deb Caletti, Sabrina Jeffries' Royal Brotherhood Series, P.S. I Love You By: Celia Ahern, Pride & Prejudice By: Jane Austin, Jane Eyre By: Charlotte Bronte, Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman Trilogy By: Pamela Aidan, and there are really so many more, however at the moment I can not think of them and I'd hate to bore you with the never-ending list lol (and to think that would only be the books in my first circle haha).





Anyways, the point (yes, there had been a point at the beginning of this whole jumble) is that I am now in love with the Anita Blake Series and am dying to continue the series (thank goodness there's so many of them...although by the time I finish the last one I'm positive I'll have thought there wasn't enough!) I am currently working on Bloody Bones right now (gotta love these titles!!) ;)...

Guess that's all right now...Toodles :)

No comments: