Sunday, August 23, 2009

Warped Tour '09 :)

Hello all :)

Well as you can probably tell from the post title, this post is just to give you and update and mention how great Warped Tour 2009 was!

If you don't know what Warped Tour is, it is a yearly concert put on with over 50 bands involved. They play at various locations throughout the country - mostly rock music. This was my first year going, and it was amazing! It was about 10 hours long, and we were out in the heat with practically no shade going from stage to stage (there was about 6 stages), it was cramped as all heck, and their water and food were OF COURSE overpriced, but it was amazing! I loved seeing some of my favorite bands up close and personal and found some really great ones I need to look into =)

As far as the updates go I just wanted to say that I finally finished Blue Eyed Devil a few days ago however the concert prevented me from posting a reply before now, so you should be seeing one sometime tomorrow, and hopefully one on P.S. I Love You (because it is such an amazing book it demands a review!) Okey-dokey, well that's all for now. Talk to ya tomorrow I hope :)

And as always, if you have nay recommendations for me I'm all ears :)

No comments: