Friday, August 14, 2009

Soon To Come...

Here is a list of the books I will be reviewing in the next little while:

* Lisa Kleypas - "Blue-Eyed Devil" (Sequel to "Sugar Daddy")

* Cecelia Ahern - "P.S. I Love You" (I read this a few years ago and loved it so much I have read it three times since...so I figure it's time to 'share the love') haha

* C.L. Wilson - "Lord of the Fading Lands" AND "Lady of Light and Shadows" (The first two novels in Wilson's Tairen Soul Series)


On a different note: Has anyone read a book called "Tall Dark And Dead" by Tate Hallaway?? I read the excerpt and it looks interesting but I am not sure if I want it enough to order it or not. Please let me know if you have read it and what you thought of it. :)

2 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I haven't read Tall, Dark and Dead but I have read Blue Eyed Devil. I loved Sugar Daddy too! That book was a nice surprise because the story wasn't what I thought it would be.

Cherie said...

Oh I know! I always passed Sugar Daddy up because of the title lol, but i finally gave in to read the first chapter and fell in love! It became one of my favorites! I'm almost done with Blue-Eyed Devil, will likely have a review for everyone by tomorrow night! =D What are you reading at the moment??