Monday, August 3, 2009

Hope I didn't lose my touch ;)

Lol okey dokey, well I started a book review last week and yet haven't finished it! I hope I haven't lost my touch!! Haha I'm going to try to finish it tonight since I have some spare time =)

Update on the life of Cherie:

Things are going amazingly with my bestfriend turned boyfriend, I moved back home and am attending a closer school, and even though I have been crazy busy I was able to read two books since my last post (pathetic I know compared to what I used to read in that amount of time, however that's all the books my time can take right now unfortunately :(...sad but true.) Thankfully though they were two wonderful books so stay tuned for the reviews!!!

Cherie

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

When I met my husband, I barely read for a couple of years. LOL I had other, more interesting, things to do!