Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boy-trouble, computer-trouble, and school-trouble...lol need I say more?

Alright, well to start with I need to apologize for once again going missing on you all. Not only have I been swamped with school work (I'm currently studying for a midterm on monday :( ...wish me luck *seriously, I NEED IT!!*) but my computer konked out on me last week!! I honestly never knew how ridiculously reliant I am on this thing until I was denied its comforting presence! lol but thankfully this tech guy here at ucsb was able to fix 'er up for me (and didn't even charge me!!) And on top of all of this, there is a guy who I've been talking to lately and he's really sweet and funny and cute, and I fear I may only have platonic feelings for him while he...well wants more. Needless to say I've never found myself in this position before and have no idea what to do...lol any and all advice would be much appreciated!

Alrighty, well Leigh Ann I know it's late in coming but I am going to write my review for Midnight's Daughter on here tonight (all I'm going to say in this message is...Chance has definitely not let us down haha). I also have a few other treats for y'all...so stay tuned ;).

Smiles,
From a Seriously Tired College Student

2 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I do not envy you any boy problems. I hated dating and happily married my husband when I was 25. I thought my husband was cute when I first met him, but didn't want a relationship with him...at first. He was persistent and wormed his way in and now I can't imagine my life without him. I didn't date much anyway, so I don't really have any advice except just go with the flow and see where it takes you.

Cherie said...

Yeah, I suppose I'll likely just let things fall where they may, it's just I don't really date much either. I'm used to being the "friend" not anything else, so I'm in unknown territory right now and I'd hate to do anyhting to ruin a potentially good friendship. Lol jeeze, and boys think girls are complicated ;)...how did you meet your husband?