Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Sick :(

I woke up this morning (the morning of my first midterm) sick! Luckily, I was able to fight it off for awhile, but it has now come back with a vengeance. Now not only is my throat sore, but my cough is worse and I am losing my voice - not that I can use it anyway with my throat hurting so badly, I wont even open my mouth unnecessarily for fear of it being painful! And to top it off, all I want to do is snuggle up with a book for about an hour then drift to sleep, but can I? Oh no...I have to do some last minute readings and write-ups for a class I dislike (which I didn't do over the weekend thanks to the midterm studying!) Well, now that I've had my little rant, I suppose it's back to the books :(

Ta Ta For Now...

2 comments:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Cherie! I hope you feel better soon.
I'm home with my daughter. She seems to have the samething as you. Sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, weak voice.

She's in high spirits though!

Cherie said...

awww I'm sry your daughter is not feeling well either, though gld to hear it hasn't dampened her mood =)

Right now I'm planning on probably getting some sleep, but first have to tie up some loose ends and find some people to fill in for me at meetings and such...lol fun fun fun. :)

I hope she feels better soon!