Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Midterms are Killing Me!! *or it could be this cough that wont let me sleep at night!!*

Midterms have literally taken over my life! Ridiculous I know, but it's true! I've been so busy there are actually some days when I dont get to read...AT ALL!! Not even a sentence!! :( I cannot wait until I can take a breather again! I actually shouldn't even be on here right now...I have a midterm tommorow that I'm not ready for but I just CAN'T bring myself to study more!!!

And to top it off, I was sick all of last week and even though I'm feeling much better, there's this cough that remains and deems it appropriate to resurface with a vengeance at night as I attempt to fall asleep. For the last week I've only gotten 2-4 hours of sleep each night! Any suggestions for what I could take to knock me out but only for like 5 hours??

Anyways, obviously since I don't have time to read I can't review, however I'm going halloween costume shopping tommorow after my test and then I should be able to catch up on some reading and post a review or two...

Speaking of All Hallows Eve - what are all of you doing to celebrate the night? Are you (or your children) dressing up?? I'm going to this halloween party in the afternoon at a retirement home where Eva (the 89 year old woman I volunteer to spend time with) lives and then later on I'm going back to the boy's house I mentioned and we're having a horror movie marathon - complete with popcorn! I'm thinking about dressing up as an evil Lil Red Riding Hood, though still have to find a dress!

Hope to hear from y'all...! And in the off-chance that I am not able to come back on before Friday...Happy Halloween!!!

Cherie =)

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Cherie, I hope you are feeling better today (I'm couging as I type this). I've heard people swear by Delsym for coughs but I've never tried it. I usually grab whatever is on hand for the kids and chug it.

I love your costume idea! My girls are going as Hannah Montana and a Bratz Bat. Every Halloween, the kids assemble in front of the middle school and the newspaper takes a group picture. After that, the kids head out to trick or treat. This town is small and has sidewalks, so it's perfect for trick or treating. I envy you your horror movie evening as I love to do stuff like that. I'm sure I'll get to do that again when my kids are older. Not that I'm in a hurry for them to grow up.

Good luck with the midterms. It will be over soon and hopefully you can squeeze in some reading time.