Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hello There :)

Hi ya =)

Unfortunately I haven't had much time to read as of late (a horrendous crime indeed) however, luckily I was able to snag a few hours today and am planning on stay up late tonight to catch up haha. I am still working my way thru Chance's C. Palmer Clairvoyant series while also juggling a few historical romances (I can never seem to go too long without reading a historical lol). I also finally broke down and ordered Lora Leigh's Tempting the Beast and The Man Within (the first 2 books in her Feline Breeds series) because I have been unable to get my hands on them threw the stores nearby and am desperate to own them! I "accidently" *cough cough* read the second book (Taber and Roni's story) first and am now dying to read the first one and am greedily anticipating owning The Man Within. With any luck they should be arriving here tommorow *fingers crossed*.

I finally got my mini fridge for my dorm (managed to snag one on craigslist for only $50...perfect size, great condition and even in the color I had hoped for). Now I have only some minor odds and ends to deal with before moving on to become a full-time college student. Still can't believe how soon I'll be having to leave :(...hmmm...best not to think about it for too long lol.

I should be finishing Devils Bride by Stephanie Laurens tonight (this is the first novel I've ever read by her - an impulsive buy - but so far I've loved it! I'll post a review tonight after I finish it) ;)

As my friend Mary would say "Ta!!"
Cherie =)

No comments: