Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sorry Bout the Delay...

Sorry about the lack of posts in the last week or so...I've been busy between spending some quality time with friends before we all go our own ways and dealing with college drama. It turns out some of my financial aid forms (you know, those important ones that allow me to actually AFFORD to go to university) were "misplaced" in the system of postal service or something and so now I must resend them months after they were due. I'm praying I will still be able to recieve my full fin aid...*fingers and toes (and every other body part that will twist) crossed*.

My volunteering at the Friends of the Library has become a weekly thing, I'm glad to report, and I have found some interesting new books to read. I'll come on tonight once the house is nice and quiet and post a couple of reviews.

Until then... ;)

No comments: