Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quick Update!

Hi ya!!

I just popped in to say hello and give y'all an update. I just finished "Ransom My Heart" By: Mia Thermopalis (a.k.a. Meg Cabot) and will likely be posting a review on that in the next day or so. I will also be posting a review of Barton's "Dying For You" (fingers crossed) tonight, or if I don't find time then tomorrow night.

Like always, if there are any new and upcoming authors or novels/books (or even just some of the good old ones you think I may not have read as of yet) please feel free to give me a shout out and let me know some of your faves! ;)

On a different note, I have a question to pose to anyone and everyone who reads this: I have been dating a very sweet, funny 22 year old for a few months now and (though we haven't seen each other recently due to unavoidable circumstances) I am really crazy about him. However, lately I've been unsure as to how he feels about me. He is always very sweet and says he's crazy about me, but at the same time I can't help but feel that I'm just here for him because something better hasn't come along. Maybe I'm just being a silly ninny, but either way I need to know where we stand with each other...which is why I'm going to ask him how he sees our "relationship" next time we are together. He has never actually called me his girlfriend and (though I have considered him to be my boyfriend for awhile) I have never broached the subject. So my question is this: How should I go about finding out if we are a couple or simply dating or even just friends with benefits?

...Any and all suggestions and advice would be soooo wonderful and much appreciated!

Thanks and have a splendid day! =D
Cherie

No comments: